RULES FOR GREEN COOK-OFF
• Registration fee of $25.00 must be paid by cash, check, or money order payable to Kwini Souleimane Productions or online • Registration fees must be paid by September 7th 2017. All entries thereafter will be $10.00
• Greens must be placed in a re-heatable dish and submitted by 11:30 AM. Judging begins at 12:00 Noon.
• All cooking must be onsite, you must supply your own canopy, and all equipment needed to prepare your greens onsite, remember there's only limited electricity and water available. ( Please take in high regards)
• Pick up your assign # at the information booth and attach it to your dish upon submission.
The judging will take place inside the building on the lower floor in the kitchen.
• Announcement of the winner will be between 2:00PM and 3:00PM
• Please pick your dishes following the announcement.
• 1st Place Prize will be $100.00 for winner and the title of King or Queen of the Collard Green Cultural Festival
• 2nd Place – Ribbon
• 3 Place- Ribbon
On behalf of The Collard Green Cultural Festival of Texas Committee, We would like to thank each of you for your participation in making this event successful. Please be prompt with entry!
May the Meanest Green Contestant be Crowned King or Queen or both if enter as a dual partnership of male and female of the Festival! Let the cook-off Begin. Note:If less than five paid contestant register than $100.00 prize is forfeit. Only a crown and certificate may be awarded to winner.
SETUP 7:30 am -9:30 am Breakdown 4:30 pm -4:45PM
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR VENDORS
• Payment in full, must be made with the submission of the application in order to reserve your space/booth by September 7th, 2017. After that date, all reservations will include a late fee of $15.00. Payments taken on the day of the event- $50.00 for non-food vendors and $85.00
for food vendors. http://www.ckwinsouleimane.com/collard_green_festival.html
• *Event Day- vendors must check in and will be directed to area for set-up by assigned number ***All Vendors/Participants must provide their own Canopy, tables, chairs for booths any and all equipment needed thereof. Displays must be visually appeasing and well-organized with adequate staff. Booth space will be assigned according to your product. (8x8 regular booth fee 10x10 may require an additional fee)
Display items and products must be in the perimeters of vending space. Safety comes first! All vendors must produce a safe and secure surrounding.
• Vendors may display signs, banners ect.. to represent their business * ( All signs must be professional and neatly position)
• Vendors must maintain a clean area at all times by having proper disposal materials at station. Upon breakdown area must be clean and left as it was upon arrival *Event Day- vendors must check in and will be directed to area for set-up Customer Service is high and of the upmost importance, please abide accordingly. Events ends at 5:00 PM. Disassembly of booth should began 30 minutes prior to closing time.
• All food vendors must be in compliance with city codes.
Please note: Limited electrical service is provide, please take note and supply your generator as needed. (Minimum Noise Level Please)
• Please report to information booth for security and first aid assistance.
Contestant shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the The Collard Greens Cultural Festival of Texas, Kwini Souleimane Productions and The South Dallas Cultural Center and its representatives, members, employees and volunteers from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses resulting from any claim(s), suit(s) and/or proceeding(s) made and/or brought by the contestant and/or a third party against any committee planning member of the organizations above arising out of and/or in any way connected with Contestant's participation in the CGCFT, except to the extent such liability, damage, loss and/or expenses is the result of the gross negligence and/or willful misconduct of any CGCFT, KSP and SDCC, representative.
• No refunds will be given due to weather related issues. If the festival has to be postponed due to the weather or any incidences beyond our control, we will inform you of the rescheduled date and time. We are NOT responsible if you can't make the new date and time.
• Terms and Conditions I hereby certify that I have read the rules and terms of the The Collard Green Cultural Festival of Texas hosted by Kwini Souleimane Production and The South Dallas Cultural Center agree to the contents within. Agree Y__ or N___ . Please make money orders and checks payable to Kwini Souleimane Production memo Collard Green Cultural Fest of Texas. (Please note: The Collard Green Cultural Festival is a Non-Profit entity of Kwini Souleimane Productions)
• Signature ______________________ Date________ Approved By: ___________Date: